I have never done anything like this before, but why not.
I’m going to list my ‘favourites’ this month. I found these questions on Creativity Prompt’s website, but I’ve made some alterations.
1 What is your favourite book?
Tuesdays with Morrie. Although I haven’t actually read this book yet, I got this for my birthday and I’m so excited to read it.
2. What is your favourite song?
Now, this is probably the hardest question to answer, my music choices change daily. But, if I had to choose, it would have to be Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit.
3. What is your favourite colour?
Green green green and green
4. What is your favourite place to be?
Although this sounds sad, my favourite place to be this month is my bedroom. With all of my candles lit, my diffuser on and my music playing, I couldn’t think of anywhere more relaxing.
6. What is your favourite show?
Right now I’ve been watching Riverdale on Netflix, It’s alright.
7. What is your favourite food?
Marmite. My mum purchased some the other day and I forgot how amazing it is.
8. What is your favourite car?
I really don’t know at the moment.
9. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
My black vintage Champion hoodie from Urban Outfitter’s men’s section.
10. What is your favourite perfume?
FICO di AMALFI by ACQUA DI PARMA.
11. What is your favourite candle?
Orange, Clove & Cinnamon by Heaven Scent.
12. Favourite beauty product?
My Rose & Pomegranate Bath Oil by Neal’s Yard.
13. Favourite essential oil?
Organic Defence by Neal’s Yard.